Lemon Sage Butter Sauce & Pasta
By Brianna Wright
- 12 tbsp or 1 & ½ sticks of butter, unsalted
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- 2 tbsp minced garlic – we used Spring Garlic from our CSA this week!
- 1 tbsp lemon thyme
- 2 tbsp sage leaves, chopped
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 16 oz pasta – we used ZaZa’s Lemon-Thyme Artisan pasta
- Heat 1 tbsp of butter; add in onion, garlic, thyme and sage and saute.
- Add white wine and lemon juice, bring to a boil.
- Add the rest of the butter and continue to heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat and serve with pasta prepared according to directions.