- Rack of Lamb, cleaned & prepared for a crown roast
- 1 tsp dry rosemary
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat and finish at 350 degrees for 15 more minutes.
- Do not overcook! Lamb should be cooked to a maximum of 130 degrees. Use a thermometer to ease your anxiety if necessary. Remember that carry over heat may increase the final temp of the meat by up to 5 degrees!
- Strawberries, with top cut off (as many as you’d like, this stores well)
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar, more if you like balsamic
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Roast at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes until really soft.
- Blend in blender, add to sauce pan and reduce to desired texture.
OPTIONAL: If you’d like it to be a little less sweet (if you are serving it with roasted meat) add a cup of strong chicken stock to sauce pan when reducing and reduce a little longer. If you have chicken base in your pantry a tablespoon on that will also do the trick.