- 1 lb ground lamb
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp – 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp – 1 tsp cumin
- 2 cups lentils, cooked
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded & diced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 8 oz plain greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Flatbread, 4-5 servings
- Cook lentils according to package, drain and set aside.
- Brown ground lamb until it becomes slightly crispy.
- Add garlic, red pepper flakes and cumin. Cook until garlic is fragrant.
- Add lentils and cook until slightly toasted. Remove from pan into large mixing bowl.
- Add cucumber, cilantro, parsley to lamb mixture and blend together.
- Serve with greek yogurt, a splash of lime juice and flatbread.